Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fable 3 Limited Edition (Follow-Up)

So I decided to try and pre-order from Amazon for the first time. It said on the home page that it was available for release-date delivery, but unfortunately when I proceeded to checkout, that offer wasn't available. GameStop already didn't have any copies left, and it wasn't on Best Buy's website; but I decided to drive on over to Best Buy just to check it out. To my luck, they still took pre-orders for the Collector's Edition! :D Needless to say, I won't be doing much homework on the release date :] I was happy that I got it from Best Buy instead because I wanted the Channeler sword in the first place, in my opinion it looks cooler than the Champion's Hammer. I was also slightly disappointed with the "Create Your Own Villager" bonus. To my surprise, it wasn't in-depth at all. I was hoping you could REALLY go in-depth with the character, and customize their personality. Instead, you are asked about 5 questions and from there, your character is made. What do you all think? Excited for Fable 3? Will you be evil or good?

Please support me in downloading FLVTube (Better than VLC if you ask me) you can download videos from YouTube with this, and play videos etc. Download: http://www.flvtube.net/12071

No comments:

Post a Comment